Downloading and Installing process on JioTV for PC – How it works in Personal Computer (Desktop / Laptop)……
Reliance Jio allows members the opportunity of watching their Favorite TV channels as they move around from place to place. This has been made possible thanks to JioTV for PC, an application which provides access to both Regional and International TV channels with Jio 4G VoLTE network. Any person who does not own this application can simply use the web version of JioTV. Also Read jiofi.local.html setup
With this version, you will have to open your web browser and access JioTV.com. You will then have to enter the login credentials i.e. Jio Id and password before watching any channel of your Choice.
JioTV for PC / Jio TV in PC [Jiotv apk file]
To watch the TV channels using JioTV app, you will have to download and install this application using the step by step guide given below.
- You will first have to download and install an Android emulator in your Personal Computer before Downloading JioTV app. To do this, open your web browser and download Bluestacks or Nox app player.
- As soon as the download is complete, double click on the file to install it into your Personal Computer.
- Next, Download JioTV apk file using the same web browser before locating it in your Personal Computer.
- You will then have to open the installed android emulator software I.e. Bluestacks or Nox app player. Click on ‘JioTV apk file’ as soon as the android emulator is open.
- The installed android emulator software will then start installing JioTV for PC into your Personal Computer. You should exercise patience since this step may take a couple of minutes depending on the speed.
- After Installing JioTV for PC, you can then open it using the android emulator app.
- Enter your Jio ID and password in the spaces set aside for this option before clicking on ‘Login’ button. You can now enjoy live streaming of your favorite TV channels on JioTV.
The above guide is mostly reliable for Personal Computers which run on any windows version.
Importance of JioTV app for PC
JioTV app from Reliance Jio is a step in the right direction since it offers numerous advantages to Jio account holders. Some of the advantages of owning JioTV app include:
- Live streaming of your favorite TV channels from any location that you term appropriate. You will therefore never miss any show or movie simply because you cannot access the Television.
- JioTV app makes use of High Definition videos. Owners of JioTV app do not have to worry about low quality videos since the application makes use of the best quality that we have at the moment.
- You do not have to worry about buffering since JioTV makes of a 4G network thus solving any lag issue which you may encounter in other applications.
- JioTV app can be used in both Smartphone and Personal Computers. All you need to do is download and install the correct versions before enjoying TV channels.
With all these advantages, you will never again think about using a different applications in watching Regional and International TV channels.
How to setup Jiotv for PC in Windows 10 / Bluestacks Application?
How to run JIO TV for PC?
Open the Google Play Store and type JioTV on the search bar. Click on the JioTV app from the results shown and wait for the download to complete. Once the download is successful, you should enter your Jio ID and password on the Myjio app before you can finally install JioTV on your PC.
How to install Jio TV in windows 10?
For you to run Jio TV in Windows 10, you’ll first have to download and set up0 Bluestacks emulator. Now setup Android on Bluestacks and log in to Google Account. Download Jio TV latest APK Version before you can finally install it. Finally, enter your Jio number and password to access Jio TV channels for free.