Procedure on How to Fixing JioTV Not working issue…..
JioTV is an application from Reliance Jio which assists Jio customers in viewing and selecting TV channels on Smartphones and tablets. Reliance Jio has also come up with Jio DTH plans which comprise of a set top box, one dish, wire, one remote control and a user Manual. However, the Jio 4G tend to encounter issues since there are so many severs that it needs to serve. Reliance Jio is however planning to come up with Jio 5G that will solve all these issues. To change jiofi settings open jiofi.local.html
Many JioTV users complain about not working issues whenever they try to access their JioTV. Fortunately, you can solve all these issues by going through the solutions provided in this article.
Common Reasons behind JioTV Not Working Issue
Before we concentrate on the solutions, we can have a look at some of the reasons as to why you may be experiencing JioTV Not Working Issue. These common factors include:
- A response error
- Some applications may be using Jio’s 4G which prevents JioTV from running normally.
- Using the same program to load over and over again
- JioTV Not Working on your mobile phone
- Problems with Jio subscriptions
- Lacking a valid customer password and username which you need to use when connecting to your Wi-Fi.
- Presence of bugs which may end up creating errors on the side of a user.
JioTV Not Working Issue
Below are the solutions which you can use in fixing JioTV Not Working Issue.
- If your Jio TV application is not responding, then try uninstalling and reinstalling it. With a newly installed JioTV app, you will not encounter the issue again.
- You should make sure that you have entered the mobile setting together with jionet as the access point.
- If you happen to encounter a poor connection, then try disabling and enabling the mobile data. After doing this, you will have to log out of the Jio app before logging in again with the correct login credentials. Now use Jio TV app without encountering the ‘Not Working’ issue.
- Try having a look at the authentication type, APN roaming protocol and APN protocol to check whether they are in order.
- Check for App Updates: It is highly advisable that you check for any JioTV updates in Google Play Store or APP Store in Apple. since you may be using an outdated version. If there is a new update, then it is important to make the necessary changes for a better user experience.
- Perform a speed test to check your internet speeds: If the JioTV app is taking longer than expected in loading, then you can have a look at your internet speed by performing a speed test. To perform this action, you can make use of an online tool that checks the internet speed.
- Clear app data and cache: If the above steps do not work, then simply make use of the steps given below.
Go to Settings > APN settings > Jio TV > Clean the app data and Cache. You will then have to restart your smartphone before opening your JioTV app and click on ‘Skip’ sign in Option. You can now be able to watch any live channel on your JioTV app without encountering any app.
How to Increase Jio TV Buffering Speed and How to Solve JioTV Not working issue?
- How to fix Jio TV not working issue?
If your Jio TV application is not responding, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling it. A newly installed Jio TV app is certainly going to work efficiently. However, you must enter the mobile setting together with Jionet as the access point. It is then that you can use Jio TV app without encountering the ‘Not Working’ issue.
- How to increase Jio TV Buffering speed?
There are many ways to increase Jio TV buffering speed. One of the best ways to go about this is by forgetting and connecting Wi-Fi. All you have to do is visit- Setting > Wi-Fi Network > Forget All. This action is aimed at removing all the Wi-Fi credentials from your device before reconnecting.