Jiofi.local.html Configuration Procedure for How to Modify Login Credentials for JioFi Mifi Password by logging into 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l and Jiofi Router Settings for How to Access Storage Slot (Memory Card Slot)…..
This portable WIFI hotspot connects up to 10 end users and one on USB. The Jio4GVoice app enables the devices to establish high-speed–high-quality voice and video calls. Also, the range of this router easily covers two rooms. The reason JIOFI is better than any other WIFI network is due to its speed dedication. No matter how many devices it never starts slowing down the speed, unlike any other WIFI devices. Also, it provides an excellent battery backup, up to six hours. Configure this wifi hotspot router will be possible only by login into jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1.
Configuration of Jiofi Mifi Router by Logging Into jiofi.local.html
Once your Jio Sim is activated, Just follow the below steps:
- Go to the wireless setting panel in your device settings, turn on the WIFI.
- Make sure to check jiofi paper box for default SSID and Password.
- Open your web browser and Go to the link http://jiofi.local.html/ or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l.
- You’re now landed on to the control panel, where you can perform various tasks without entering the admin panel.
- Next, Login with your User ID as “administrator” and Password as “administrator” for entering the admin panel.
- After logging into Jiofi router, you’re all set to modify the default settings under the ‘JIOFI Web Configuration Panel’.
- You can Changing Jiofi 2 Mifi settings. Click on Settings button. In the left side of your PC it shows Wifi tab. Click on it.
- Choose or Write the Unique Broadcasting SSID as your wish, Password or Security Key (Wi-Fi password) and change the channel mode.
- After change those details finally you can Click on Apply button.
How to Access the sdcard slot (Storage Slot) in Jiofi Mifi
Lot of Jiofi users may scared because how to use the memory card slot in Jiofi Mifi Router and also how can access the sd card slot. Follow the steps…
- First every user must insert the sdcard / memory card in Jio Dongle 2 device
- Here you must enable the storage account and set the username and password.
- You can access the SD card information to all connected devices of your Jiofi
- Now access the files by entering into the URL http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html or jiofi.local.html
- Click the Wifi Disk button. use the sdcard username and password.
- Now it can access the Storage Slot. Then You can upload your files and you can copy the pics or files in your PC / Laptop
How to make video calls or voice calls using Jiofi device
- With the JIO JOIN APP or Jio4GVoice App, it has made easy to make HD video calls or voice calls over the JIOFI WIFI.
- In order to make calls, first, connect to the JIOFI network on your Android device.
- Download and install Jio Join app from Google play store.
- Open the jio join app and grant all the permissions the app asks for.
- On the home screen of the app, an option appears saying ‘Configure JioJoin using Jio Sim number in the JioFi: ___’
- The app auto connects itself to the network and Sim after few moments. Fulfil the OTP requests.
- After this configuration of JioJoin app, you’re all set to place video or voice calls to anyone.
By mistake you not remember the login details here is another option for you changed the login details. Simple click the reset button for about 30 seconds by powering on the device. The Reset button will be available in the backside of your device.