Jiofi.local.html to Login or via 192.168.1.1 Jio or 192.168.l.l or 192.168.1.254 Jio to Change JioFi Mifi Wifi Password Change, Battery Percentage level Status, Jiofi Router Reset, Jiofi Firmware upgrade or Update signin, Jiofi Internet Speed Increase …..
Jiofi.local.html is main portal to change the Settings of Jiofi router. JioFi is a portable broadband device which allows the internet connectivity to multiple devices for multiple users. Reliance Digital and Reliance LYF collaborated to manufacture JioFi. The JioFi device creates a short ranged personal WiFi hotspot for devices to access the internet connectivity. A JioFi device can connect to 10 devices simultaneously along with an extra USB connection. Precisely, It is a miniature form of a WiFi router which is portable. Configure to Change Jiofi username and Jiofi password only by login either jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1.
The JioFi device of the Reliance is powered by LYF. LYF is a subsidiary of Reliance digital which is popularly known as Reliance LYF. The unique feature of this device is that it can connect with more than 10 devices at the same time, and in addition, can support one USB connection. There are different models of the device with varying abilities to connect too many more devices.
The JioFi device easily fits into your pocket. The device is completely rechargeable, so you can take your connection wherever you go. If you want to connect this device to your 4G non-supporting mobile, you can easily do so. For this, you just need to use Jio Join app. This app helps to send messages or make phone calls indirectly, without requiring the presence of a 4G network.
The device requires you to use a portable hotspot to utilize its service. The price of the device is continuously going down after its appearance in the market for the first time. The cost of the device nears about Rs.2000/-. Recently the jiofi price was dropped. Now it is available for Rs.1000/- only.
What is the main use of Jiofi Dongle?
Reliance Digital developed Jiofi Dongle with internet sharing in mind. It is mainly used for sharing 4G internet connection between mobile devices or even personal computers hence making it easy for people to access the internet. This is made possible through the creation of a personal hotspot from where other devices can be connected to the internet.
As discussed, JioFi dongle is used to access the high-speed internet on many devices at the same time. However, the use of this device is not just limited to it. The extra added advantages of the JioFi device will make the use clear to you. Some question that why one must go on to use JioFi device when one can use the phone 4G hotspot. Well, there are many special reasons for it.
- The speed provided by the phone 4G hotspot is incompatible with the speed provided by the JioFi dongle. The JioFi dongle download speed support is 150Mbps, while the upload speed is 50 Mbps. Does 4G hotspot stands anywhere near it?
- If you are using the phone hotspot, you cannot make a phone call with it anyhow. But if you are using JioFi dongle, you can make a call with it with the help of Jio4Gvoice app.
- It can save the battery of your mobile and it is highly portable.
How to Configure Jiofi by signing into jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l
Actually now Jiofi Dongle is a very cheap 4G wifi hotspot router compared to other branded routers or modems. And also Jiofi Setup is very easy to login into jio.local.html URL. JioFi.Local.Html is the official URL or login address of JioFi Router. Similarly, 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l or 192.168.l.1 is the IP address of JioFi router to access the login page. JioFi Dongle configuration needs access to router’s admin page. The URL JioFi.Local.Html or IP address 192.168.1.l must be entered in browser’s address bar to access the admin page. Once your Jio Sim is activated, Just follow the below steps:
JioFI.Local.Html and 192.168.1.1
JioFI.Local.Html is the default address URL for the admin page. Any authenticated user can enter the administrator dashboard which is managed to configure JioFi Dongle. The IP address 192.168.1.1 is the common IP address for many wireless, and wired routers. It is an alternate for JioFI.Local.Html to access the admin page. A user can follow these steps to configure Jiofi Dongle…..
- Enter the URL or the IP address in the browser’s search box
- When the Admin page is successfully loaded, a window pops up asking to enter username and password. Enter the correct credentials for authentication
- Click on the Login button to verify entered username and password
When the verification is completed, a user will be directed to the administrator’s dashboard. The JioFi settings are customizable depending on the user’s requirement.
Jiofi Mifi Password Change and how to login into jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
Sometimes it may be difficult to get access to an internet connection or even connect the internet to several devices at a go. Reliance Digital has made this problem a thing of the past through the development of Jiofi.
Jiofi is a portable device powered by LYF that enables mobile devices and multiple users to get access to Jio’s 4G high-speed internet connection by creating a personal Wi-Fi hotspot. The Jiofi device allows internet connection to a minimum of 10 devices together with one USB connection.
The trend to add a funky WiFi name to your local network is a must. A user can change Jiofi Username and Jiofi Password in JioFi Device by following these steps….
- Open the browser of your choice. It can either be opera, chrome, Mozilla Firefox, internet explorer, Microsoft Edge or any other.
- Now, in the address bar of the browser of your choice, type in 192.168.1.1.
- When you press the enter button after that, you will be taken to the admin page of the JioFi. Click the login button to start the process. You will find the button on the upper right corner of the admin page.
- Once when you click, a pop-up window appears. In the window, you will be asked about the username and password. Type ‘administrator’ in both the columns and then press the login button.
- Now, search for the settings tab on the page. You will find it lying just below the Jio logo present at the top. Now, after clicking, go to the left-hand panel and click the Wi-Fi.
- Now here, you can change the old password. Type in some new, unique and secure password. For using the new password, you will need to delete the already existing security key. Once, you delete it, you can enter the new password easily.
- After entering the new password, you need to confirm the changes by clicking on the Apply button.
How to Change Jiofi Broadcasting SSID in jiofi.local.html
The Service Set Identifier (SSID) gives an idea to the user about different networks and their strengths. It shows how powerful or strong a network’s signal is for the public access. The JioFi router broadcasts SSID signals periodically along with a channel to access it. SSID’s are not necessary for wireless routers but it is transmitted.
Many techies think broadcasting SSID is necessary for an operating system like Windows 10 which offers great Wi-Fi networking and can hold the connection for a while.
The older version of operating systems or phones connects through USB Wi-Fi adapters which are not secure and safe. The Windows XP, Windows 7, and earlier versions of Android operating systems had the same problem. It is necessary to use a wireless USB Dongle to establish a smooth connection between JioFi and devices. Any user change broadcasting using these steps….
- First, you need to open your favorite browser and then type either 192.168.1.1 in the address bar or just type http://jiofi.local.html. 192.168.1.1 is common for every router throughout the world, but jiofi.local.html is specifically for Jiofi router. If you are using the JioFi dongle, use the address jiofidongle.local.html.
- Now, you are on the admin page. Here, you need to type in the username and password. You get this username and password when you purchase the dongle or router. Actually, mostly the default username and password for the JioFi dongle or router is ‘administrator’.
Note: Remember, the process will work only if you will connect your smartphone / computer to the jiofi network first.
One can log in to the network, by searching the JIOFI Broadcasting SSID. Once you connect the Jio Wi-Fi to your computer / smartphone, you get a prompt to type in some random numbers / letters as the password. Once you type them, you get easily connected to the new device.
How to Check Jiofi Battery Percentage in jiofi.local.html?
On your Jiofi device, you can locate the battery levels in the form of three bars. However, this is not the detailed format, and you might want to get more information. To do this, you need to access the Jiofi settings section, then click on the tab referred to as “Device Details”. Click it, and you will see the manufacturer’s name. Still on the same page, you should see a Jiofi Battery Level along with Batter Status. If you are charging it, it should show “Charging”. If it is running on internal battery, it should show “Discharging”. You should also see the firmware creation date as well as the IMEI number in case you need it for support. The following are the simple steps to know your Jiofi Battery Level
- Log into the static page of the device through http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.1.1/ or http://192.168.l.l/ using administrator as username and password
- Go to the JioFi setting and click on WiFi menu
- Check WiFi security set to WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK, and Wireless encryption type is set to AES. AES is a security algorithm used to safeguard the website
- The battery percentage can be viewed by accessing the Battery Capacity space
Shortly we will tell the procedure on how to check Jiofi Battery Level Status by login into http://192.168.l.l/. Then Device Details > Battery Level.
192.168.l.l or 192.168.1.l
A common mistake committed by many users is the identification of correct IP address. The IP address 192.168.1.1 is misunderstood as 192.168.I.I. The page does not load when IP address has I (capital i) or l (small L). The IP address always consists of numbers from 0 to 256.
How to login into 192.168.1.1
This is done into five simple steps as follows:
- The first step is to enter the 192.168.1.1 into your browsers address number.
- In case you experience trouble or get errors when you key in the number, then 19216811 is not your routers IP address.
- Once you confirm your routers IP address, you feed it into your browsers URL address. This will direct you to the user login panel and you will be required to feed in your router user and the password.
- In case you happen to forget the username and the password, there is a way to retrieve and recover your password back.
- The moment you access the admin panel, you will be able to change and modify all the internet settings.
How to Access the sdcard slot (Storage Slot) by login 192.168.l.l
Now Jio announced a latest offer on Recharges. Anybody recharge on this time 1.5GB Data per day. Its cost is Rs.399/- only upto 82days. Hurry. Lot of Jiofi users may scared because how to use the memory card slot and How to accessing the SD card slot in Jiofi Mifi Router. Just Follow the instructions…
- First every user must insert the sdcard / memory card in Jio Dongle 2 device
- Here you must enable the storage account and set the username and password.
- You can access the SD card information to all connected devices of your Jiofi
- Now access the files by entering into the URL http://jiofi.local.html/
- Click the Wifi Disk button. use the sd card username and password.
- Now it can access the Storage Slot. Then You can upload your files and you can copy the pics or files in your PC / Laptop
Procedure for How to update Jiofi Firmware Update?
Jiofi has become so famous in India because it allows them have access to fast, free and unlimited data. This is mostly because; India’s mobile data is still pretty expensive. For that reason, JioFi is the best option for anyone in need of fast, unlimited and affordable data.
When the manufacturers of Jiofi make a new software available, it will automatically update itself on your Jiofi Device. If you want to re-flash the device, visiting Reliance Jio Service Center is recommended from where they will re-flash the device. In case you see a new firmware, just reset the Jiofi and it will automatically be upgraded. Some of the important steps i explained below, please follow…..
Here are the following steps to JioFi Firmware upgrade…
- Every Jiofi user must Power on the JioFi device and connect it to a Personal Computer (PC).
- Then Logon in to Jiofi admin panel via jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
- Select JioFi settings tab and then select Jiofi firmware Upgrade menu
- Check the installed firmware version under Device Software Version
- Select Browse option under Software upgrades to access the available JioFi firmware. If any JioFi upgrade firmware is available, then select it
- Click or tap on Apply button to start firmware upgrade. The upgrading process can take a while.
- Hard reset the JioFi to restore all the factory settings.
- Now try to connecting PC or mobile to Jiofi WiFi network
How to Increase Jiofi Internet Speed (Tips)?
JioFi internet speed gets slow after a while because of device’s configuration. The reasons behind slow internet are
Daily data usage limit exhausted
JioFi has a limited data usage throughout the day. If a user exhaust daily Jio 4G data, then automatically internet speed will be slowed
Weak network signals
The networking towers must be another factor for slow internet. The signal strength can easily be determined by the JioFi device. If the light is green, then JioFi has a strong signal but if the light is red, then it has the weak network signal.
More connected devices
It is recommended to connect 10 more devices with USB connectivity also at once but this can slow down the internet speed. Here are some Tips to Increase the JioFi internet speed
- Place the JioFi device within a 10-meter radius of the connected device. It must be kept in an open area without any obstructions.
- JioFi network indicator must be checked regularly to get the maximum internet speed possible.
- JioFi must be connected to 2 devices at once to enhance the internet speed.
- If the daily plan is exhausted, it is always recommended to recharge and renew the plan.
- Delete applications cached memory regularly.
How to Reset Jiofi router?
JioFi encourages personal hotspot for electronics capable of networking such as mobile phones, desktops, laptops or any other device. Many users customize JioFi default settings for their personal use but sometimes, it could backfire on the user itself. If all the important JioFi settings are lost, the local connection will be jeopardized. If you want to Restore Jiofi default Settings. But the best feature of the JioFi device is Jiofi router reset which can be set through these steps.
It is important to reset your Jiofi Router after every 3-4 months or when you have forgotten your username or password. To make this possible, the steps below will guide you:
- Switch on the Jiofi 2 or Jiofi 3 Router.
- From the back of your Jiofi router, open back panel.
- Locate the ‘reset’ button or ‘WPS’ button that is on the left side
- Using a needle or pin, press the button for about 30 seconds.
- All the lights available in the Jiofi Dongle will light up and the device will reset automatically.
- After all this is done, connect your Personal Computer to the Jiofi router and access http://jiofi.local.html
- Setup the configuration of the Jiofi Router since all the saved changes will have been lost.
How to make video calls or voice calls using Jiofi device
Making a call with JioFi device is easy and very cost effective. It is a boon for those who have a 2G, 3G or 4G smartphone, but doesn’t support the VoLTE. This JioFi Portable WiFi router enables you to make a voice or video call or surf high-speed internet from wherever you go.
For making Jiofi video calls or voice calls with the help of jiofi router device, you just have to download Jio4gvoice app in your phone(no matter your device is 4g volte or not).
For using the Jio4G voice feature of the JioFi app, you first need to install the SIM card. For installing the SIM, you need to first install the Jio4G Voice app over your phone. You can do so by searching for the app from the Google Play Store. It is available on the store to be downloaded easily.
After the download and installation of the Jio4G voice app are successful, you will be asked to insert the SIM card for activation. At this stage, you can do two things:
(a) Either connect to a JioFi device.
(b) Insert a Jio SIM in your phone.
After that, when you click on the JioFi option, you will be taken of the Wi-Fi settings of the phone. Here, in the settings, search and select the SSID of your personal JioFi device. After SSID, type in the password your device. If you are unaware about the SSID and password, the best thing is to search for it behind the battery or near the SIM tray. Note it down for future use and then turn on the device.
Now, in the next step, you will need to activate the Jio SIM card. Once your phone is well connected to the device, a 5 character length OTP will be sent to your mobile number. You need to enter this OTP in the Jio4G voice App. Now when the App accepts the OTP, you’ll need to configure it. For configuring the App properly, you will need to give certain permissions to the App to enable it to work properly.
For the final activation of the SIM, open your well-configured app and then open the dialer to dial ’1977’ and the press the green call button. This call will connect you with a Jio associate, who will assist you to activate your SIM by verifying your details. For the confirmation and activation of the SIM, you will need to provide all the necessary details. Provide accurate and correct details, if you want to use your device smoothly. Once the associate is satisfied with the information given, he/she will activate your SIM and you will get the confirmation of the same through an SMS. The activation does not take a long time if every information is correct.
Now with the activated SIM card, you can easily make an HD voice call with the help of Jio4GVoice App. Open this app and dial any number. You will be able to see the details of the person being called. Isn’t it amazing?
- With the JIO JOIN APP or Jio4GVoice App, it has made easy to make HD video calls or voice calls over the JIOFI WIFI.
- In order to make calls, first, connect to the JIOFI network on your Android device.
- Download and install Jio Join app from Google play store.
- Open the jio join app and grant all the permissions the app asks for.
- On the home screen of the app, an option appears saying ‘Configure JioJoin using Jio Sim number in the JioFi: ___’
- The app auto connects itself to the network and Sim after few moments. Fulfill the OTP requests.
- After this configuration of JioJoin app, you’re all set to place video or voice calls to anyone.
By mistake you not remember the login details here is another option for you changed the login details. Simple click the reset button for about 30 seconds by powering on the device. The Reset button will be available in the backside of your device.