How to Change your Jiofi Password, Jiofi Username Login, Broadcasting SSID by logon into jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l….
The introduction of JIO has truly marked changes in the majority of sectors such as businesses, digital education, and entrepreneurship, digital healthcare, entertainment, social connectivity to name a few. Jio had launched Portal Wifi Hotspot device named Jiofi. Jiofi is a Wireless internet sharing device. Some people may track your Jiofi Password here we will explain the How to Change your Jiofi Login Password by signing into jiofi.local.html and 192.168.1.1.
Jiofi is a very popular broadband device. This excellent device has been developed and marketed by Reliance Digital. This is not a single user’s device, instead, it allows the multiple users to use the broadband service on different types of device. This device provides excellent support to all its users and helps them to utilize the full potential of the Jio’s 4G internet service.
In yesteryears, if somebody wanted to surf the internet with high speed, he has to connect the laptop/desktop with a broadband wire. But gone are those days. Reliance JioFi provides excellent wireless support to access the high-speed 4G internet service on the device of one’s choice.
How to Modify Jiofi Password at jiofi.local.html
Whenever you connect to JIOFI default password is required to enter the configuration window. This is due to the fact that JIOFI Broadcasting SSID is by default protected by a password which needs to be entered while every login. To enjoy the easy access, you can easily change this password to your wish.
- Open the official website of http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.1.1/
- Login with administrator as username and administrator as password.
- Go to the settings.
- Click on ‘WIFI’ menu.
- Make sure that your WIFI security is set to ‘WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK’. Also, the ‘Wireless encryption type’ must be set to ‘AES+TKIP’.
- Hit the security key placeholder and enter your desired password.
- Apply the changes.
How to Check Jiofi Battery Percentage in 192.168.1.1
- The above configuration steps are prior executed, i.e. Connect to Jiofi network in your device.
- Login with User ID and password.
- Check out the remaining battery in percentage right below the Battery Capacity space.
How to Change Broadcasting SSID in jiofi.local.html
- Hit on the settings tab.
- Click on ‘WIFI’ menu.
- Under the WIFI settings, the first row shows the default SSID name.
- Change it to whatever you want and reboot the JIOFI.
Even the last person in the country knows about Reliance JIO. Putting an end to the concept that Broadband and digital services are luxurious items, Reliance introduced JIO concentrating on the end-to-end digital communication between different bodies, may it be businesses, organizations or general-purpose uses. Ever since the introduction of Jio network in India, the entire Networking hub has shaken the perspectives of every Indian towards Internet services.
Being the first nonprofit, 0 INR costing 4G Network had set to have created the history. The Reliance company was just right to focus on the broadband services, rich applications, and affordable smartphones as this integrated strategy have landed them today in this arena. Today, Jio has its major foot in high-speed data, telecom, digital commerce, mass and media, payment gateways and what not!