Step by Step process for How to update Jiofi Firmware upgrade to Latest Version by using to logon into jiofi.local.html/index.htm or 192.168.1.1…
Jiofi Modem was invented by Jio Company. Lot of Jiofi dongles are sold by Jio. The Jiofi device shares the internet upto 10 other devices like Smartphones or Tab. Recently i hear a news about how to get Jiofi Firmware upgrade file or Jiofi Firmware update. Lot of Jio users are try to upgrade Jiofi Firmware by using to login in jiofi.local.html website or 192.168.1.1 URL. It is a different process to upgrade Jiofi Firmware to Latest Firmware Version.
How to update Jiofi Firmware upgrade to Latest Version logging in jiofi.local.html
Actually there is a Firmware file to upgrade Latest version Firmware. Here we will provide the instructions below….
- Browse the URL http://jiofi.local.html/index.htm and login to your admin panel with username and password bearing administrative privileges. Go to “Settings” > “Firmware Upgrade” tab.
- Under this tab’s sub-categories, you will be able to view the installed firmware’s version in your JioFi device under ‘Device Software Version’.
- Go to “Browse” under “Software Upgrade” > “Select” tab.
- You can get to see the latest firmware versions listed over there.
- From there, you need to select the latest one and click on “Apply” button.
Afterwards, it will start firmware upgradation automatically, and within 2-3 minutes’ time, the upgradation will be completed successfully.
How to Access Jiofi Memory Card Slot in jiofi.local.html?
- You need to insert the SD card in the provided slot followed by switching on your Jio device.
- Then browse to URL http://jiofi.local.html/index.htm and login with username and password having administrative privilege.
- Go to “Settings” > “Storage” and select “Enable” under storage account, assign storage username as “SD card”, change the storage password as per your wish and finally keep the storage mode as ‘WiFi Storage’.
- To access the storage slot of your Jio device, now you need to browse http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html.
This apart, your SD card contents can also be accessed by using an USB cable while your Jio device being connected to a computer.
How to upgrade Jiofi Firmware Latest Update?
How to check Jiofi Firmware Version in Jiofi.local.html?
Connect your computer or Personal Computer to your router before tying in JioFi.local.html on the search tab of your web browser. Enter your JioFi ID and Password to access your account. Select Advanced> Settings> Administration to check the firmware version online. Of course, you must logout of your account once you access this information.
How to upgrade Jiofi Firmware new version by logon Jiofi.local.html?
Once you connect your device to the router, you have to login into the Admin panel using your login credentials. You’ll then have to click on ‘Firmware’ option, after which you can see a configuration backup. Now, go to Settings > Firmware Upgrade and click on ‘Browse’ to start the process of upgrading and installing.