Installation procedure on How to Install Myjio App for PC or MyJio App in my PC (Desktop or Laptop)….
If you own a Jio account, then you probably know the advantages that this Network has brought to the millions of users in India. However, you cannot get the most out of your Jio account if you rely on the old methods of calling Reliance Jio customer care. This is because Reliance Jio has brought the services closer to customers through Myjio App.
MyJio app is an application that is mostly used in Smartphones to access Reliance Jio Services. Personal Computer’s owners are also not left behind since they can download and install MyJio app for PC. This application contains every feature and benefit just like the mobile version app. Downloading MyJio app for PC is a walk in the park since you do not need any knowledge. Change the Jiofi Modem Setup by logon into jiofi.local.html
How to Install MyJio App in PC or Laptop
However, you must make use of a good internet connection and a working PC. With these requirements in place, you can make use of the simple guide given below to download and install MyJio app for a Personal Computer.
- Open your web browser be it Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or even Mozilla Firefox and download the latest Bluestacks application.
- Wait for some few minutes as the download is taking place. The waiting time depends on your internet speed.
- You will then have to install the downloaded Bluestacks application into your drive.
- Run the Bluestacks app as soon as installation is complete.
- If it is the first time using Bluestacks, you will see a brief user manual and instructions on how to get the most out of Bluestacks app. follow all the prompts displayed until you can see the desktop user interface.
- Next, click on “Play Store app” and enter your Google Email account. You can also create a new email account if you do not own one.
- The Play Store app will then reappear once you activate your Google Email account. Type ‘MyJio app’ on the search bar of the Play Store app. This search bar is strategically situated on top of the interface.
- Click on the ‘MyJio app’ option that will appear on the screen of your PC to download and install it.
- Wait for a couple of minutes as the installation is taking place after which you can use your installed MyJio application to access services such as JioPlay for PC and JioMusic for PC.
The above guide is specifically set aside for Personal Computers which are running on Windows. You can therefore make use of it only if your Windows gadget allows Virtualization and has 4GB RAM or more.
Any Jio account holder who intends to use MyJio app for PC should hide the icon especially of there are other people who may want to use your Personal Computer. This is a good security measure since there are some people who may want to use the application for their own personal gain. However, you do not have to do this if there is no other person who will access your PC.