Jio 4G voice app is a unique app from the big company Reliance Jio. It has landed to the user’s smart devices as it comes in handy for video calls and voices calls. This service is offered freely by the company as bonus product. This has been embraced by large organizations who use the service for communication and conferences.
What is Jio4G voice? A significant app which only uses the Jio sim card for operation. with a combination of the Jio network to permit non-VOLTE devices to be supported by the VOLTE and make voice call and video calls.
The VOLTE technology has improved the service as the voice is clear and can work for individuals and organizations at large. The free services help one communicate with their counterparts directly as they can watch them on video. Giving the sense of interaction and satisfaction.
What feature does the Jio4G voice possess?
The service is well tuned to accommodate all network connection from 2/3/4G. The networks receive the VOLTE service thus making it possible for voice calls and video calls.
- Quality HD voice calls and video calls.
- The service comes with extra bonus where one can share the location and send files and images at the same time.
- The services offer better platform for messages and photos.
How to download and install the Jio 4G voice service
The process takes few minutes as one has to send and download the features which will host the app. After this one is ready to enjoy the same service as in the smartphone.
- Open your PC and on the web browser enter the word “Bluestacks”
- The system will search for the Bluestacks official website in few seconds.
- After the search you’re required to download the “Bluestacks installer”
- The process will start but will be determined by the internet speed on your PC.
- Next the download process will be done where you can run the app on your PC using the desktop icon.
- The app will first give an introduction and guidelines here follow the instructions given until you get to the desktop interface.
- Right after the tips and guidelines now the PC will receive the same images as the smartphone does.
- Go to the google play store click to open the store however, since you’re a first timer you have to provide the Gmail account. if none proceed to open the account on the same page.
- Continue after the account opening and enter the Jio4G voice app on the search bar.
- The download process will take some time though not much but after download you’re prompted to install the app.
- From here you can now enjoy the service same way as the smartphone users.
Note on opening the app it will request you to fill all details which are very much similar to Jio account. key in the details and with this the app is fully launched and can make quality video calls and voices calls using any 2/3/4G Jio netwok.