Procedure for How to raise the Jiofi Internet Speed and How to Enable the Jiofi Mac Address Filter option at 192.168.l.l and jiofi.local.html…..
Jiofi is a broadband device by Reliance Media. With Jiofi, multiple users as well as mobile devices can access 4G internet connection and create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot. Additionally, Jiofi can connect a minimum of 10 devices plus one USB connection. Some models can support a lot more connections. This article will talk everything in regards to Jiofi Internet Speed and Enable Mac Address Filtering, and how you can configure the Jiofi dongle by accessing 192. 168. l.l or jiofi.local.html
Tips for How to Increase Jiofi Internet Speed
You will also learn how you can change jiofi username and password, change storage options, update Jiofi settings, and check the status of the battery on your Jiofi device. If you possess a Jiofi device, this part of the article is going to be essential to you as it will brief you on how you could increase the speeds. Here are the tips:
- Create a Wireless Encryption Password to make sure that only you and authorized user can access this connection. It you set it to open, it will be used by other people and cause decreased speeds.
- Make sure that the DNS is changed to Open DNS i.e. 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124. You could also opt for Google DNS, whose IP address is 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.2. Those are the Google DNS servers.
- Consider placing the device close to the windows or any other open areas instead of placing it very close inside your room. This makes sure that it can easily connect to the network.
How to Enable Jiofi Mac Address Filter at 192.168.l.l
Here we will guiding on How to Enable Jiofi MAC Bonding or How to filter Jiofi MAC Address or how to restrict unknown mac id’s. Just go through the following steps:
- Go to http://jiofi.local.html and click on the login button. Later, sign in with your username and password. (in case you are yet to update the password, use the default one, which is ‘administrator’)
- Click on the Network tab and choose the ‘Mac Address Filter’ option.
- Enable the Mac address filter.
- After providing the separate Mac ID, you can allow or deny access to your network by a certain device.
- Click on the Submit button. Keep the setting by tapping on “Apply” button.
Jiofi has led to creativity and new innovations in the electronics sector of the industry. Usability has immensely increased and the size has been reduced leading to an innovative union. Due to its never-ending features, Jiofi has a great potential to serve a lot of users. Explore it today!
How to Speed up Jiofi Internet and How to know the Jio Mobile data usage in My Jio App?
- How to increase Jiofi Internet speed?
To increase JioFi internet speed, you ought to perform a number of troubleshooting checks. This will mean checking if you have exceeded the daily data usage limit or checking the status of network indicator. Furthermore, you should ensure your JioFi is within 10 meters of consumption device and connected to maximum 10 devices.
- How to check Jio Mobile data usage in My Jio App?
You can check your usage details using MyJio app. To pull this off successfully, you first have to sign in to MyJio. Next, select ‘Check Usage’ from the homepage and tap on the category for which you want to check usage i.e., Voice, Data, SMS or Wi-Fi. All you have to do is click on ‘Usage Details’ option.