Procedure for JioFi Router Reset Process How to Restore default Settings……
JIOFI is a dedicated personal hotspot–exactly the kind of thing in your wide and wild world of the mobile phones. This tiny electronic device bridges the gaps between your local WIFI networks and 4G Networks and is admirably convenient considering the size of your pockets. The network it creates has access to all the electronics capable of networking such as mobile phones, desktops, laptops or any other device up for the same. In this post we will shows you what is procedure on Jiofi Router Reset. Here i will shows you.
Jiofi Router Reset or Restore Jiofi Router default Settings
- First of Turn on the JioFi 2 / Jiofi 3 router.
- Then open the back panel from the back.
- Find the ‘Reset’ button or you can see “WPS” button left side of the dongle.
- Use a pen or pin or needle or any other object then press the button nearly 30 seconds.
- All lights will blinking on Jiofi dongle and it can reset automatically.
- Then connect your PC to your Jiofi 2 router. Launch any internet browser and access http://jiofi.local.html page.
- Again you can setup your Jiofi router again since the old configuration will be lost.
The best part about this JIOFI device is that it turns your entire home or say workplace online. Also, it comes with rechargeable batteries quoting that one can charge it at home, plug it out, and take your high-speed JIOFI connection with you, anywhere. Also, it is extremely convenient to place calls or messages through JIOFI using the Jio join app in your phones or tablets.
One should thank JIOFI which has allotted the capability to use Reliance Jio’s high-speed networks even if your phone doesn’t support 4G services. The JIOFI network comes with a pre owned JIO SIM CARD. Once it is activated, one can start using the network services. Also, one can use another operator’s Sim card on to create his JIOFI network which doesn’t require a pen.
If anybody have like this article please do share in your Facebook Timeline or in Twitter or Google plus etc. Thanks for reading this post. Please keep in touch We will give more updates on Jiofi.Local.Html or Jiofi Setup.