Jiofi.local.html Configuration Procedure for How to Modify Login Credentials for JioFi Mifi Password by logging in 192.168.1.1 and Jiofi Router Settings for Accessing Storage Slot in Jiofi 3…..
Jio Company launched new Router device for Internet Lovers it is named as Jiofi. Now this is highly trendy device who are browsing daily in your Smartphones we can suggest those viewers can use this Dongle. Actually JioFi 2 is a portable device it is sharing internet while using wifi hotspot option. Actually this is a wifi hotspot device. Who are not having to buy internet to the other Tele Marketers those people can use this dongle. The Jiofi 3 Router price is Just Rs.2000/- only. It is available in Jio Digital Life stores. JioPhone Online Pre Booking. Configure this dongle will be in jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1.
By using this dongle you can Make video calls and voice calls to your Friends. Actually Free Internet Data will be working upto 31st March. Lot of Jiofi Dongle users getting confused How can modify or change my Login Credentials or Router Password, How to Know my Jio Router Battery Percentage or Status. Actually everyone must know how to operate jio dongle and how to change the Jiofi Settings in your PC (Personal Computer) or Laptop. It is very easy to modify the Dongle Broadcasting SSID or Password by logging into jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 site.
Modication Steps for Password Change of JioFi Mifi Settings at jiofi.local.html
If anyone to know how to Configure the Jiofi Mifi or Jiofi 2 Wifi Hotspot Device first of all Jio sim will be activated. Once you get the signal, call 1800 890 1977 from the registered mobile number to activate data services or call 1977 from “jiojoin” app to activate both data and voice services.
You can Unboxing the Jiofi 3 device you can see on the box the device password will be shown. Note Down the password. You can change the Password also by following the below procedure.
- Open the browser as installed in your PC or Laptop then open either 192.168.1.1 or http://jiofi.local.html
- Everyone can see the right side corner of your screen “Login” Button. Click on Login.
- Enter the user name as “administrator” and password as “administrator”, these are default login details of any JioFi device. And you can also Change those login information in the Settings Tab also.
- You can Changing Jiofi 2 Mifi settings. Click on Settings button. In the left side of your PC it shows Wifi tab. Click on it.
- Choose or Write the Unique Broadcasting SSID as your wish, Password or Security Key (Wi-Fi password) and change the channel mode.
- After change those details finally you can Click on Apply button.
How to Access the sdcard slot (Storage Slot) in Jiofi 3 Mifi
Lot of Jiofi users may scared because how to use the memory card slot in Jiofi Mifi Router and also how can access the sd card slot. Follow the steps…
- First every user must insert the sdcard / memory card in Jio Dongle 2 device
- Here you must enable the storage account and set the username and password.
- You can access the SD card information to all connected devices of your Jiofi
- Now access the files by entering into the URL http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html or jiofi.local.html
- Click the Wifi Disk button. use the sdcard username and password.
- Now it can access the Storage Slot. Then You can upload your files and you can copy the pics or files in your PC / Laptop
By mistake you not remember the login details here is another option for you changed the login details. Simple click the reset button for about 30 seconds by powering on the device. The Reset button will be available in the backside of your device.